There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Using Positive Reinforcement techniques our two Puppy School Educators can lead you and your pup gently into a respectful and loving partnership.
All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come. We currently have two Puppy School Instructors to deal with the high demand of Clients who use our Puppy School Services – Our Operations Manager Jodie Greer and one of our Senior Qualified Nurses Zoe Bobbermein. We provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program for all of the puppies. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
Both Instructors offer Positive Reinforcement technique and will help you to:-
- – Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- – Learn how to read your puppy’s body language and respond appropriately.
- – Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- – Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- – Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- – Teach your puppy some important ‘do not’ lessons
- – Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- – Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is ‘start early’. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome. Our puppy preschool caters for puppies between the age of 8 weeks to 16 weeks of age. All puppies must have had at least their first vaccination prior to attending. Nurse Zoe does offer one on one and In Home private training and Behaviour Consultations for older dogs. You can call Zoe directly on 0400 297 266